Friday, October 06, 2006

Joseph Arthur - Nuclear Daydream

After getting a message from Leah that only said, "The world wants traci to post mp3s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!," I thought that maybe it was time to post something despite her hyperbole. (I'm quoting her verbatim. There were really that many exclamation points. She's the Queen of Punctuation, after all.)

I've been listening to Joseph Arthur's latest release, Nuclear Daydream, repetitively since it was released a few weeks ago. The whole thing is classic Arthur doing his singer-songwriter/I play all the instruments on my album thing, but stripped down a little. I especially can't get enough of "Enough to Get Away," it's just one of those songs that makes me feel happy. It reminds me of "You're So True" in that respect.

Joseph Arthur - Enough to Get Away
Joseph Arthur - Too Much to Hide
Joseph Arthur - Automatic Situation

Have a good weekend everybody!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I'm a panda!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home