Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Akron/Family Part 1,000,000,000

Okay, it's no secret that I'm nuts about Akron/Family. It's just that they're so full of energy and unbridled joy, and it's just that that translates so well both live and on their records. I've said this all before? I'm begging you to see/hear for yourself.

Yesterday the band put out their third release on Young God Records, Meek Warrior.

Listen to some songs here:

Gone Beyond
Meek Warrior

Buy the record here. And for the love of God, will Amazon quit putting baby gear in my rec'mendation section? It's so not my fault that all my friends have decided to contribute to the overpopulation of this planet. SO QUIT SHOWIN' ME WIPE WARMERS, AMAZON!!!!!!!111111 BRING ON THE RAWKKKKK!!!!!!!!

Yeesh. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home