Friday, April 14, 2006

Venice is Sinking

I don't know much about this band other than they are from Athens, GA and they will be playing at Cave 9 this Saturday with Through the Sparks and The Saturdays. But what I've heard so far is good (especially Pulaski Heights) with the rockin' fiddles and the lowkey singer that sounds like someone I can't recall at the moment. So if you like what you hear, come out to the show on Saturday at 8 pm. Even if you don't like what you've heard, come anyway because I designed the poster for this show and if no one shows up they might not hire me again. :)

Venice is Sinking - Pulaski Heights
Venice is Sinking - Esther C

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was nice meeting you on Saturday. Thanks for coming out to the show and for designing such a beautiful flyer...

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home