Monday, April 03, 2006

It's a Fiestalexico party!

Isn't that redundant? Like saying "it's a party party!" only with part of the name "Calexico" shoved in there cleverly? That's me, folks. I'm clever. Clevericious. Stop stalling, you say? Alright.

Next week, Tex-Mex, alt-country rockers Calexico will release Garden Ruin. If 'ere there was a reliably solid Tex-Mex, alt-country rocking band in existence, Calexico would that band, even though this record is a bit poppier. Now I'm just not making sense. I think I shall continue not making sense for the remainder of this blog entry. I've got candle wax on my car. What? Set the depth charges to ten meters. I almost had a BINGO, but I never got the "N." If you have taken a turkey which is unfit for consumption, authorized DEC staff may issue a special permit to take another. You will have to surrender the carcass. Surrender the carcass. Surrender the carcass. What?

Calexico - Bisbee Blue
Calexico - All Systems Red

PS--Making sense now: if you only have time to d'ld one, check out "All Systems Red." It's one of the best new songs I've heard so far this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you for the Calexico lovin'! Cannot wait for April 11...

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home