Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Yes, we're still an mp3 blog...

How about some mp3s instead of Leah and me writing endless posts about SXSW? At this point, we're like your great aunts who arrived home from their vacation armed with photo slideshows and now they won't stop yapping about their trip for another 6 months. Not that I've completely abandoned the detailed accounts of our every move (doesn't that look threatening in italics like that?) in Austin, just taking a break. I know that probably no one really cares to read another indulgent South By blog, especially 2 weeks after the fact but I've made it a personal goal to finish what I started. Sorry to involve you in my own self-improvement quest for personal fulfillment...my deepest apologies. However, procrastination in action results in some new music so please accept the tunes as an offering of penitence.

I can't get enough of Headlights' Kill Them With Kindness...I love almost every song. Their music makes me think of Stars, which is a high compliment in my book.

Headlights - Songy Darko
Headlights - Put Us Back Together Right
Headlights - Hi-Ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

"Put Us Back Together Right" was easily one of the best tracks of last year....that chorus is just killer. I still sing that shit out loud if i hear it in my car.

2:12 PM  
Blogger That Was Jordan Just Now said...

Italics are totally sinister. And Headlights are awesome. See you tonight.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home