Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gearing up for SXSW: Part 1

My mind is too boggled by the overwhelming SXSW schedule of showcases and day parties to write very much today but I wanted to post a few songs by a band I'm interested in checking out while in Austin...Chicago pop band The Changes.

The Changes - When I Wake
The Changes - On a String
The Changes - Modern Love

SXSW's blurb on the band:

The Changes are Darren (vox/guitar) David (guitar/vox/songwriter) Rob (bass) and Jonny (drums/bells) & they all man the keys. In combination they make up four of Chicago's favorite sons. The quartet self-produced their recently released debut album entitled Today Is Tonight, which properly introduces The Changes to the world care of Drama Club Records in the US and Kitchenware in the UK and Europe. They are no longer a well-kept Chicago secret as people and critics from all over have caught on to their distinct, indelible sound. They are on tour now.

So who is going to SXSW and who do you want to see there?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish that I were going, but I am not able to this year. However, I would not miss "I Love You, But I've Chosen Darkness"

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Changes RULE!

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home