Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ten for Tuesday

A few years ago I saw Broken Flowers with a friend and although I left the theater disappointed with the movie, the song playing during the closing credits left a lasting impression. We hung around until the end of the credits to get the artist and title of the song and I made a mental note to track it down. I must have filed that mental note pretty far back in the filing cabinet because it took me 2 years to find the song. But here it is.
The Greenhornes and Holly Golightly - There Is An End

Songs from St. Vincent's upcoming album "Marry Me" are slowly leaking onto the internets. Another to savor...
St. Vincent - Now.Now.

The Wombats - Moving to New York
Someone Still Loves You, Boris Yeltsin - Half-Awake (Deb)
The Electric Soft Parade - If That's the Case, Then I Don't Know
Palomar - Our Haunt
Land of Talk - Speak to Me Bones
Bellavista - Divided We Suffer
Joseph Arthur & The Lonely Astronauts - Diamond Ring
Apartment - 10,000 Times

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly and José said...

I love that song too and I hate I when that happens when you hear a great song in a film and it stays with you but you are unable to track it down.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home