Monday, June 05, 2006

Sunset Rubdown of Montreal

Sunset Rubdown (Spencer Krug of Wolf Parade, Frog Eyes) put out a new record May 2, and by the time I've gotten around to posting this, there's a good chance you've heard some of it. I want to make sure you do, though, if you haven't! Tinymixtapes.com writer Nicole Chavas attended a Sunset Rubdown show at Schuba's a few weeks ago, and she proclaimed Krug "the heart of Wolf Parade." I would venture to say that anyone who enjoyed Wolf Parade's 2005 release Apologies to the Queen Mary will love Shut Up I am Dreaming.

Good stuff, yes indeed, but it seems to still be flying under the radar a bit. Enjoy!

I'm Sorry I Sang on Your Hands that Have Been in the Grave
Us Ones in Between

You can pick this up at Amazon and write it a quick review while you're at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home