Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Asobi Seksu

Hello yuuuuuzzz! Remember me? I blog here! And I wrote you a sweet, sweet song:

Yeeeeah...

I love you baby.
I love the way that you walk.
I love you baby.
I love the way that you talk.
I really like it when you call my name...
Hey Brakky Wakky

Okay, so I didn't exactly write it myself, but the sentiment? It's all there. I apologize for my absence but am here to make it up for you with two songs from Asobi Seksu's just-released record, Citrus. This is the second release from the happenin' New Yorkers whose name is Japanese for "playful sex." I don't know about that, but I know that this record is full of upbeat, catchy pop soundscapes and that you should catch them at their upcoming Mercury Lounge show if you're in what we southerners like to call New Yawk (6.22).

New Years
Goodbye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great.
Except twenty minutes post listening I need another earful...

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home