Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm From Barcelona



Another Swedish band that makes sunny pop music! Quel surprise. I'm From Barcelona is a 29 member musical collective. They make me think of a Polyphonic Spree / Architecture in Helsinki / Boy Less Likely To crossbreed. And you know what that means...handclaps! Try to get those "la la la's" out of your head after listening to "We're From Barcelona." I think I've found my new favorite band.

Songs from the full-length Let Me Introduce My Friends (also from EP Sing!!)
I'm From Barcelona - We're From Barcelona
I'm From Barcelona - Treehouse
I'm From Barcelona - Rec & Play

The video for "We're From Barcelona" puts a big smile on my face. I think I shall take to watching it every morning to chase away any case of the grumpies I might have upon waking.
We're From Barcelona video

You can buy the album from this Swedish site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home