Monday, February 13, 2006

A New Beginning...

Hi.
Remember me? I've had a little work done since the last time you saw me and I've changed my name, but I'm the same ol' music blog you knew before, only better! I've been quite the prodigal blogger. I'm sorry I left you for so long. I've missed you horribly but all these changes were for you! Did you miss me? Oh, let us never part again!

During our time apart there were photo shoots and late night strategic meetings, among other things. All preparing for the launch of a bigger and better music blog. And now without further adieu, I present to you RED BLONDEHEAD. Joining me in this venture is my good friend, the lovely and talented Leah. Leah actually gets paid to write about music, and I'm lacking in the music writing department (Traci's music review: "I like this. I think it has a good beat, makes me feel dancey all over! Listen!") so she is a wonderful addition to the blog. Plus, Leah is THE FUNNY. And she will probably post 2 entries for every one I post. We plan to bring you mp3s, music reviews, reviews of music reviews, and snark! (and possibly some vitriol towards Jenny Lewis from Leah...but not from me because I kinda like her and her kneesocks and Keds ensembles. shhh, keep it on the downlow)

So here we are...we're just a music blog, standing in front of a reader, asking for you to love us.

xoxo,
Red Blondehead

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm excited.

-blake

9:50 PM  
Blogger T.J. said...

I love.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home