Thursday, September 22, 2005

The planets must be in perfect alignment before The Surprise can be revealed. So while we wait for the celestial bodies to tilt and shift into place, I'll share some stuff I have overlooked posting before.

TV on the Radio - Dry Drunk Emperor

Arcade Fire and David Bowie - Wake Up (live)
Bowie's becoming a regular guest star at the Arcade Fire's shows, it seems.

Nada Surf - Do It Again

Kings of Convenience - I Don't Know What I Can Save You From (Royskopp remix)
I'm in love with this remix. I want the mp3 put on a computer chip and implanted inside my brain so I can hear it all the time.

Great Lake Swimmers - I Will Never See the Sun
Saw them last week with Akron/Family...that was a great show.

And in honor of the Nashville Sufjan show tomorrow night, here's a track from his Christmas album.
Sufjan Stevens - Lo How a Rose E'er Blooming

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

how come this posted twice?

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home