Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Oops! So now I've learned my lesson about being lazy and not checking my own links. Sorry to those of you that clicked to hear some new Death Cab and instead got Dubya giving you the finger. I fixed the links below and to make up for my faux pas, I'll post another song from Plans. Hosted by me.

Death Cab for Cutie - Crooked Teeth (expired)

And here are the links to the songs I've already posted, all in one place.

Death Cab - I Will Follow You Into the Dark (expired)
Death Cab - What Sarah Said (expired)
Death Cab - Different Names for the Same Thing (expired)
Death Cab - Marching Bands of Manhattan (expired)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you were ever going to notice that your links were malfunctioning. I like Crooked Teeth.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for posting these traci. although i didn't d/l them from here, i just wanted to comment that i think 'what sarah said' is one of the best songs of the year.

"and it came to me then, that every plan is a tiny prayer to father time"

great stuff.
blake

5:07 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

gasp! You didn't download them from here! Am I not good enough for you anymore, Blake? Do you get your kicks from some other blog now? What did I do wrong? (shakes fist) why...why...the horror. ;)

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no no traci, this is all i could ever ask for in a blog. however, you hadn't posted these and i NEEDED them. so... all i can do is offer an apology and my wrist for a smackin'.

blake

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home