Monday, September 19, 2005

Possible BIG ANNOUNCEMENT about this blog in the near future, so get ready.

I have heard several of Ivy's songs over the past few years, but last week I bought two of their albums In the Clear and Long Distance. Both are good but I've been wearing out In the Clear. It pleases my pop sensibilities.



My current favorite is "The Corners of Your Mind." I'm a sucker for rhythmic piano sections.

Ivy - Corners of Your Mind

This song has come on my car CD player at 4 in the morning or almost 4 am three times the past week.

Ivy - Four in the Morning

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is your blog "coming out of the closet"?

))<>((

4:34 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

hmm...my blog likes men, but I'm unsure of the blog's gender. I always assumed that it was a girl, what with all the dreamy pop songs. Maybe I should ask it. :)

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home