Sunday, July 09, 2006

A nadsat introduction to Benevento/Russo Duo

Me and my droogie Traci were peeting the knify moloko when a like buzz went creeching at the door. It was a ptitsa with a box and she smotted us all like gloopy through otchkies and said, “Have a good one” all skorry and sarky. I gave the box to my droog, and tolchocked the old devotchka square in the rot like, a bit of the old ultra-violence.

It being a CD had arrived, we continued peeting the moloko and slooshied Play Pause Stop by two malchicks Benevento/Russo Duo. It’s no Ludwig van, I’ll tell you that, but it’s not entirely baddiwad. I never quite slooshied rock music sans guitar, but the Mellotrons and Wurlitzers are real like horrowshow.

It’s a malenky bit boring, there being no melody or like slovos, but I’ve slooshied worse, and I will again, right right right.

Slooshy the real like horrorshow ones:

Soba
Memphis


Tolchock the krovvy out of some grazzy old chelloveck, a bit of the old ultra-violence, crast the pretty polly, and kupet Play Pause Stop. If you are loveted, grab the rozz by the voloss of the gulliver and splodge it in the toilet, real horrorshow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not understand a word you said?!

7:52 AM  
Blogger shawn avery said...

incredible. you ladies are awesome.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home