Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday Monday!

Ah, Monday morning...a time of new beginnings, new work, and new music. Now that I've had my morning yogurt and Propel fitness water, I'm ready to greet the day...it feels like it is going to be a good one. And do I have some stuff for you today.

NEW DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE!!!!

Death Cab - Soul Meets Body

On first listen, I like it although it feels more produced than previous songs.

Some live Sufjan stuff...

Sufjan Stevens - The 50 States Song
This song from a performance at Lee's Palace in Toronto is probably the closest we are going to get to an Alabama album for a while. I'm having flashbacks to grade school geography classes. God bless America.

Sufjan Stevens - The Star Spangled Banner
Another song from Sufjan's show at Lee's Palace. You might recognize it, although he has changed some words around.

An Interview from KCRW's Morning Becomes Eclectic

A couple of songs from the KCRW performance
A Good Man is Hard to Find
John Wayne Gacy Jr.
The Man of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts

Watch the performance here!

Some other stuff...

The Mountain Goats - Golden Jackal Song

Imogen Heap - Just for Now
Sounds more like Frou Frou than "Hide and Seek" does.

Don't ever say I do nothing for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

When is that Sufjan show in Nashville?

I guess I'm too lazy to look it up on my own!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

September 23!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home