Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Dodos

The Dodos are playing tonight at Bottletree and both Leah and Jackson the Fantastic Bear are super excited about seeing them. So excited that they are spending the day dreaming about how great the show is going to be instead of posting a blog about the band in an effort to spread the good word. Leaving me to post songs and encourage you to come out tonight, even though I did not return from SXSW raving about The Dodos after seeing them twice like a certain (blonde) person did. That's not to say that I wouldn't have returned home singing their praises...if I had actually been able to go to SXSW this year. Does my skin look a little green to you? At least green works with red and purple.

The Dodos - Fools
The Dodos - Red and Purple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home