Friday, November 17, 2006

The Hidden Cameras

The Hidden Cameras are playing Bottletree this Sunday and it will be interesting to see what shenanigans they pull during their stage show. Past antics include 30 go-go dancers and musicians on stage, videos, projected lyrics, and heavy audience participation. Their music is reminiscent of Belle & Sebastian and Magnetic Fields with a dash of the Flaming Lips and the Polyphonic Spree.

Here's a few songs from the Learning the Lie 7".

The Hidden Cameras - Learning the Lie
The Hidden Cameras - Death of a Tune
The Hidden Cameras - Lollipop

hehe...I just accidentally typed Lollipoop. Poop. hee. Yes, I'm 5. Happy weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of you side by side with no shirts on dismantled my cognitive abilities. I am willing to like whatever you have decided I need to like. Please guide me so that one day I, like yourselves, will be cool.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home