Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Decemberists' Crane Wife

Looky leaky loo...I've got a leak for you. The Decemberists' latest effort The Crane Wife is scheduled for October, but we're all about some immediate gratification.

The Decemberists - O Valencia
The Decemberists - Sons and Daughters
The Decemberists - The Perfect Crime

"The Perfect Crime" is pretty danceable for a Decemberists tune.

News Flash: Now you can type redblondehead.com into your little browser window and voila! There we are! We're all official now and stuff.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

super duper!!!!!

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too bad I can't put my shocked face (post-"Perfect Crime" listen) into words. Thank you for instant gratification! My ears are slightly confused but my feet are tapping!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's unfortunate that I can't put my shocked face (post-Perfect Crime listen) into words. Thank you for instant gratification! My ears are confused but my feet are tapping!

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you, thank you, thank you for these tracks!

not to get greedy...but do you know where, perhaps, I could find the entire album?

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much. I cannot wait for this album!

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you--this is much appreciated!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home