Thursday, May 19, 2005

Les chansons pour les personnes qui les souhaitent ont parlé français

This work week hasn't come without its share of stress. But when I listen to Carla Bruni, I can close my eyes and pretend I'm listening to her sing in a café in Latin Quarter of Paris. The songs are a little folky, a little neo-chanson and completely charming. I googled her and was surprised to learn she is an Italian supermodel known for her nude shots. Plus she's a heiress that dated Donald Trump and Eric Clapton (bad taste in men but good taste in music). A supermodel that can play the guitar? Knowing this kinda ruins the image I had of her, but I can still enjoy the music.

Carla Bruni - Tout le Monde (expired)
Carla Bruni - Raphael (expired)
Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un M'a Dit (expired)

Appréciez les chansons, mes petits amis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home