Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I hope my two or three readers haven't abandoned me during my brief hiatus from posting my terribly insightful comments on modern music. I know it must be hard getting through the day without knowing exactly what I am listening to each day. I will try not to submit you to that cruelty again. Please put down the pointy sharp things...I have mp3s.

When the rain decided to give us a brief respite, I enjoyed driving with the windows down while playing Sambassadeur, a band from Sweden.

This song is in the vein of Azure Ray and Camera Obscura. And it has hand claps...that always makes a song better.
Between the Lines.mp3

Whatever Season.mp3

I've also been listening to Louis XIV. Check out "Hey Teacher" on their streaming player. I can't get it out of my head, with its falsetto chorus and yes, once again, hand claps.

If you are reading this, you are incredibly good looking and witty and you should leave a comment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good to finally get the recognition i deserve!! ;)

blake

3:09 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

um hey baby. I play autoharp in an accordian band.... if you wanna come over I'll teach you some chords.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

It has always been a secret dream of mine to be a Cyberplucker, how did you know? Wait...are you using "chords" as a euphemism?!

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home