Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pinback - Autumn of the Seraphs



Pinback will release Autumn of the Seraphs on September 11. I've got to say, I really don't like the album artwork or title at all. It seems like the work of one of those girls who are obsessed with angels and dark fairies...you know, the sort that have a large selection of angel statue photography on their myspace profiles. Not really my bag. Thank goodness the music on the album is classic Pinback and it doesn't sound like the tunes that might be more at home on a record called Autumn of the Seraphs. So far I'm digging "Bouquet" and "Blue Harvest" the most, but those tracks are not label-approved for posting so here's the promo single instead, along with my 2 favorite Pinback songs from previous albums.

Pinback - From Nothing to Nowhere

Pinback - Crutch
Pinback - Penelope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home