Wednesday, August 22, 2007

what's next: the ninja cheerleader jumprope edition



The Go! Team's music makes me want to jump rope double-dutch style...if I had ever actually mastered that skill in elementary school. Double dutch and rope climbing were the bane of my third grade gym class experience. But I totally rocked the square dancing portion of the class! You haven't truly lived until you've experienced the full sass of my California Twirl.

Proof of Youth comes out September 11.

The Go! Team - Grip Like a Vice
The Go! Team - The Wrath Of Marcie

2 Comments:

Blogger EL FAMOUS said...

the track w/ chuck D is fresssshhh. seriously fun album.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great. I wasn't sure if I'd get used to Ninja's vocals after a mostly instrumental album, but I love it!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home